HP PhotoSmart D5368 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5368
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart D5368 simpler with this handy guide:
- Turn on your printer, then open its print cartridge door. The print carriage should move automatically to the far right side of the machine.
- Once the print carriage stops, lightly press down on the used ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Use the pull tab to remove the protective tape from the new cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts as you do so.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing firmly down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! The cartridges included in the HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com have met stringent quality standards, making them guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart D5368 printer. They also won't void the printer warranties.
What are the advantages of getting remanufactured ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are more cost-effective than OEMs. However, they can still deliver the same sharp and highly detailed print results. Additionally, our options come with a solid 1-year warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them fairly soon. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.