PhotoSmart D6160Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
For your HP Photosmart D6160 printer, Inkjets.com offers compatible replacement ink cartridges, letting you enjoy top-quality prints at a fraction of the cost. Available compatible remanufactured ink cartridges include the HP 02 (C8721WN) black ink cartridge, HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow ink cartridge, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan ink cartridge, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan ink cartridge, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta ink cartridge, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridge.
For the ultimate value, a 12-piece combo pack is also available. It comes with two black ink cartridges, two yellow ink cartridges, two light cyan ink cartridges, two cyan ink cartridges, two light magenta ink cartridges, and two magenta ink cartridges. Buy the combo pack and you get to enjoy 39% off in savings!
All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D6160
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an HP Photosmart D6160 ink cartridge, follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and lift the top cover.
- Squeeze the gray tab below an ink cartridge slot to release the gray latch inside the printer, then lift the latch.
- Ink cartridge slots are color-coded for your easy reference.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge by sliding it into an empty slot, copper contacts facing the printer.
- Press gray latch on cartridge slot until it clicks into place.
- Close top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are sent to manufacturers for restocking with ink. Before remanufactured ink cartridges are released, they are checked for faulty or damaged parts, which will be repaired or replaced as needed. This guarantees that a remanufactured ink cartridge performs like a brand new cartridge.
Do I need all those ink cartridges?
Yes. Your HP Photosmart D6160 printer will not work if an ink cartridge is missing.
What are the page yields for HP Photosmart D6160 ink cartridges?
Page yields for HP 02 ink cartridges are as follows: HP 02 (C8721WN) black - 660 pages; HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow - 500 pages; HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan - 240 pages; HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan - 400 pages; HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta - 240 pages; and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta - 370 pages.