HP PhotoSmart D7155 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7155
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D7155 printer by following these easy steps:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then lift the top cover.
- Squeeze the tab below the used ink cartridge to release the gray latch inside the machine. Lift this latch and pull the used ink cartridge out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding it by its handle, slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Press down on the gray latch until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if replacing multiple cartridges.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart D7155. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Yes! They're not brand new, but the remanufactured ink cartridges included in the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com have met quality standards. They are safe to use with your printer model, while producing the same high-quality print results and page yield as OEM cartridges. Oh, and they're also more affordable.
Any details on product warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns to ease your mind.