PhotoSmart D7160Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart D7160 Printer is a color inkjet photo printer. It can print documents at up to 32 pages per minute in monochrome and 31 pages per minute in color, and can print 4x6 photos in as fast as 12 seconds. It also features a six ink system, allowing for efficient ink use and replacement. Whenever your ink runs out, make sure you buy from Inkjets.com to get the best deals online.
Our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack will keep you printing day and night at up to $3.25 per cartridge. You'll be getting our high quality ink at a great price. Shop with us today; if you aren't satisfied, we'll even give your money back, no questions asked.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7160
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the power is on, then lift the top cover. Make sure all packing material has been removed from inside the printer.
- Squeeze the gray tab below an ink cartridge slot to release the gray latch inside the printer, then lift the latch. The ink cartridge areas are color-coded for easy reference. Lift the latch below the appropriate color to insert or replace a cartridge. From left to right, the ink cartridges are black, yellow, light cyan, cyan, light magenta, and magenta.
- If you are replacing a cartridge, remove the old cartridge by pulling it toward you out of its slot. Recycle the old cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and while holding it by the handle, slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the new cartridge. The copper-colored contacts should be facing the printer as the ink cartridge is inserted.
- Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
- You must install all six cartridges. The printer will not work if an ink cartridge is missing.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much ink is in a “Standard Capacity” cartridge?
A Standard Capacity cartridge has the standard amount of ink stored inside. We offer different capacity cartridges to better cater to your printing needs. Other examples of our cartridge capacities are “High Yield” and “Jumbo Yield”.
How long can I keep this ink in storage?
Our ink for this printer can be kept in storage for 24-36 months, giving you ample time to use it. To maximize its shelf life, keep your extra ink in a cool, dark place that’s far from direct sunlight. We suggest keeping it in its original packaging until use.
I’ve run into problems with my printer after installing your ink. How can I fix this?
We suggest your first make sure you’ve installed your printer ink correctly. Check our guides and make sure you’ve followed all the instructions. If you’re still having difficulty, our customer support team is always available to help you get to printing normally.