PhotoSmart D7255Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7255
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use this handy guide to easily replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D7255 printer:
- Check that the power is on, then lift open the ink cartridge door. Make sure the door is locked into place.
- Squeeze the bottom of the latch below the used ink cartridge. Lift this latch and pull the used cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Holding its handle, push the new cartridge into the empty slot. Close the latch until it's secure.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, including the units in our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack, can rival OEMs when it comes to delivering high-quality print results. But they also come at a more budget-friendly price tag—which is a boon for those looking to save more.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes, they are! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges make them an eco-friendly choice. That's why, when you choose our replacement ink, you're not just benefiting from impressive but cost-effective print output—you're also contributing greatly to the environment.
Can I use them with my HP Photosmart D7255 printer?
You sure can! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have passed strict quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with this printer model without voiding its warranties.