PhotoSmart D7260Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7260
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that the machine is powered on before changing any ink cartridges. Then, open the ink cartridge door and lift it until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the gray tab below the slot of the ink cartridge you need to replace and then pull to remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Carefully slide the new cartridge into its slot in the printer. Press down the gray latch until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you’re replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink carriage top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
It is a common practice for used and emptied ink cartridges to be forwarded to authorized remanufacturing facilities for recycling. During the remanufacturing process, ink cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity so that it has the same page yield as its genuine brand-new counterpart. Any parts that have been lost or removed such as sealing tapes are also restored so that the ink is kept in optimal condition.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink with my printer?
Absolutely. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed exactly like their OEM counterparts and uphold the same standards of the ink cartridges that you can buy brand new. You can also guarantee that our products will not void your printer’s warranty.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with many HP Photosmart printers including HP Photosmart C5183, Photosmart C6183, and Photosmart C7280. For a complete list of compatible printers, please feel free to call our customer service hotline or send us a message via web chat.