PhotoSmart D7268Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7268
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use this handy guide to easily replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart D7255 printer:
- Turn the power on, then raise open the ink cartridge door, making sure the door is locked into place.
- Squeeze the bottom of the latch below the ink cartridge you want to replace. To remove the cartridge, just lift this latch and pull the unit out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Holding its handle, push the new cartridge into the empty slot. Close the latch until it's firmly in place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These repurposed ink cartridges have been cleaned and checked extensively for components that may need repair or replacement. Following stringent quality standards, they are then restocked with premium, new ink.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the units included in the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, will work safely and perfectly with your HP Photosmart D7255 printer. They also won't void the printer warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges can deliver the same sharp and vibrant print results as their OEM versions. But they come at a more reasonable price, allowing you to get more printing done while spending less.