PhotoSmart D7460Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart D7460 is a high-performance machine that produces lab-quality prints in full color. This machine is also capable of printing at the speed of 34 ppm and up to a maximum of 4800x1200 dpi. If you’re working at a place where you need printer access all the time, this machine will make printing truly convenient for you with its WiFi connectivity.
If you want to maximize a decent machine such as this and reduce your expenses on ink, we have the best solutions for you here at Inkjets.com. Our HP 02 (C8721WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge always creates crisp and clear documents, and so does its colored ink cartridge counterparts Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, and Yellow. You can even save further when you buy HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack.
Our two decades of experience in the remanufactured ink trade is your guarantee that you’ll receive only high quality ink cartridges. We will also ship your orders for free if you buy more than worth of products.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7460
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the printer and then open the ink cartridge door by lifting it until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the gray tab underneath the ink cartridge slot to release the gray latch inside the printer and then lift the latch. Then, remove the used ink cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and then carefully slide it into its corresponding slot in the printer. Press down the gray latch until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3 if you are replacing more than one cartridge.
- Close the ink carriage top cover carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink is remanufactured?
Ink cartridges that have been used and emptied are remanufactured so that they can be functional again. When ink cartridges are remanufactured, they are cleaned until they’re spotless and then filled to capacity so that its page yield matches that of a genuine name-brand cartridge.
Will the use of a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer’s warranty?
No. Our products are designed to work exactly like their OEM counterparts which means they shouldn’t tamper with your machine’s warranty.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 24-36 months. It is recommended that you keep boxes of ink cartridges unopened until you are ready to use them. We also advise that you store your ink away from direct heat and sunlight.