PhotoSmart C510Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C510
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31 ea
- (1) HP 564XL Cyan
- (1) HP 564XL Magenta
- (1) HP 564XL Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 564XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Pack Combo
Special Price $34.95 As low as $32.9510 Cartridges / $3.5 ea
- (4) 564XL Black (Large Black)
- (2) 564XL Cyan
- (2) 564XL Magenta
- (2) 564XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart Estation E-All-in-One C510:
- Turn the Photosmart Estation E-All-in-One C510 on.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer and become idle and silent.
- Press the tab on the front of the cartridge to release it, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and pull the orange pull-tab straight back to remove the plastic wrap.
- Remove the orange cap from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and press down on it until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed remanufactured HP ink cartridges, but the 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges' error message suddenly appeared on the Photosmart Estation E-All-in-One C510 display. What to do?
When the 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges' error message appears after installing remanufactured ink cartridges, it's most likely that the cartridges are installed incorrectly. Try removing the cartridges and reinstall them properly—make sure that the color on the cartridges matches the color on the slots and that the cartridges are properly seated.
I'm getting the HP 564XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. Do I automatically qualify?
Yes, but only if the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.