PhotoSmart P2100xiCartridge prices starting at $28.95
The HP Photosmart P2100xi can handle all of your printing needs with its fast and dependable performance. But you'll want to make sure it always provides consistent, high-quality print output. Having replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com can greatly help with this. You should check out our HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black units offering 930-page yield and one tri-color unit, which can provide up to 560. While they are more cost-effective than branded cartridges, our options can deliver the same remarkable print results. Expect every photo or document to always be vibrant and razor-sharp. Shop today and get up to 28% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart P2100xi
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Noticing print errors? It might be time to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart P2100xi printer. Just follow these easy steps:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open its top cover.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot inside the printer. Remove it by carefully lifting it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Gently pull off the sealing tape from the new ink cartridge, touching only its black plastic in the process.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer's top cover and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is the important thing. Always keep them in a space with consistent temperature. To retain their composition, avoid exposing them to harsh lighting, fluctuating temperatures, or gaseous cleaning materials. Always store them upright, as well. With proper storage, you can make your ink cartridges last longer.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection, then restocked with new ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included in our HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, are perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart P2100xi printer. They are affordable, but can produce the same exceptional print results as OEMs.
When can I expect my new compatible ink cartridges?
You'll get them fairly soon. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.