PSC 1110vCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1110v
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1110v, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open ink cartridge access door by lowering the handle.
- Wait until ink cartridge carriage stops moving before removing old ink cartridge.
- Release old ink cartridge by pushing down on it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at an upward angle. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge access door. Printer will automatically align new ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All our remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 1110v and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are dramatically lower in cost than OEM ink products but still offer comparable print quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts on cartridges to prevent printing issues.