PSC 1210Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Keep your printer always ready to create beautiful documents with our remanufactured HP PSC 1210 ink cartridge. Available in convenient single units and pocket-friendly combo packs, these products let you save us much as 63%.
The HP PSC 1210 is one of the smallest multifunction printers out in the market, making it an ideal choice for home and small office use. It also comes with printing speeds of 2.9 pages per minute at 600 dpi resolutions. At Inkjets.com.com, we’ll make sure that your printer gives you professional-grade documents and images each time you need it.
We have black and tri-color cartridges available in single ink packaging. We also have our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack available, so you’ll have extra cartridges at the ready as soon as you run low. All products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Contact our customer support team via live chat or phone call, if you need help with choosing your ink cartridge.
Compatible ink for HP PSC 1210
The HP PSC 1210 uses HP 56 and HP 57 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210L, PSC 1210v, PSC 1210xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install and use your new remanufactured HP PSC 1210 ink cartridge:
- Open your printer’s cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down gently on its top, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Then, pull on the pink tab to remove the protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge in its corresponding slot, making sure that the printed label is up. Note: color cartridge goes to the left, black cartridge goes to the right.
- Close the printer’s access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PSC 1210?
Yes, it will. Our remanufactured inks come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges, guaranteeing you that they will work with your printer without voiding it warranty.
What are remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are original cartridges that we cleaned, repaired, and filled with our own ink.
Why should I trust remanufactured inks?
Given that these are recycled cartridges, remanufactured inks have a lower price point compared to their name-brand counterparts. On top of that, you are helping save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled products, which would otherwise only end up polluting our landfills.