PSC 1210Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install and use your new remanufactured HP PSC 1210 ink cartridge:
- Open your printer’s cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down gently on its top, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Then, pull on the pink tab to remove the protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge in its corresponding slot, making sure that the printed label is up. Note: color cartridge goes to the left, black cartridge goes to the right.
- Close the printer’s access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PSC 1210?
Yes, it will. Our remanufactured inks come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges, guaranteeing you that they will work with your printer without voiding it warranty.
What are remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are original cartridges that we cleaned, repaired, and filled with our own ink.
Why should I trust remanufactured inks?
Given that these are recycled cartridges, remanufactured inks have a lower price point compared to their name-brand counterparts. On top of that, you are helping save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled products, which would otherwise only end up polluting our landfills.