PSC 1210xiCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210xi
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the cartridge access door. Then, wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- To release an old cartridge, push down on it lightly, then pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Pull the plastic tab to remove the protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge in its corresponding slot at an angle. If done right, you should hear it click into place. Note: color cartridge goes to the left, black cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 450 pages, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 400 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
I’m planning to buy the 3-piece combo. How long can I keep them in storage?
Our cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure they don’t dry up before then, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do I need to replace both cartridges on my printer?
You would only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low. But if you want to stop worrying about running out of ink in the middle of a work day, purchase our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. That way, you’ll have extra cartridges on hand, as soon as you run low.