PSC 1312Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Combining style and great performance, the HP PSC 1312 offers fast print speeds of up to 17 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 12 color pages per minute. It also comes with 4800x1200 optimized dpi color with 1200 input dpi. And when it's almost out of ink, prevent long print downtimes by getting high-quality replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have our bestselling HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. Their awesome page yield means you won't be worrying about empty ink cartridges anytime soon. While more affordable than OEMs, these cartridges can deliver the same razor-sharp, vibrant print output you're looking for. This way, you get the best print results while saving more. Shop today and enjoy up to 65% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1312
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP PSC 1312 printer by following these easy steps:
- Check that the power is on, then lower the paper tray to access the print cartridge door.
- Lower the handle to open the print cartridge door, prompting the print carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Once the carriage stops, push down on the used ink cartridge and pull it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Gently remove the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles or copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight angle, pressing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The important thing is to store them properly. This means keeping them upright in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This same space should remain clean and dust-free, as well. Another thing—make sure to store your unopened ink cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials to avoid degrading their composition.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
Definitely! Given the benefits they can provide, remanufactured ink cartridges are the option you'll never find anywhere else. Inkjets.com's HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, for example, is completely safe to use with your HP PSC 1312 printer without voiding its warranties. They can also provide the same high-quality print results as branded options, but at a more budget-friendly price.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a neat 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.