PSC 1315Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Create quality prints with the HP PSC 1315. It is an all-in-one printer with a space saving design to allow you to position it anywhere you like. It delivers beautiful color prints with its 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is also compatible with both Window and MAC operating systems for fast set-up. Enjoy low-cost printing when you switch to remanufactured HP ink cartridges from Inkjets. We offer Remanufactured HP 27, 28, 56, 57, and 58 Ink Cartridges at up to 60% less than the OEMs. You can save even more with a combo-pack like our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. No matter what your printing needs may be, we've got you covered with our reliable remanufactured products and unbeatable prices.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1315v, PSC 1315xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 1315:
- Press the power button to turn on your HP PSC 135.
- Open the ink carriage access door.
- Push down on the top of the empty cartridge, and then pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package and completely pull out the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink carriage access door. The machine will now print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still continue printing if one of the ink cartridges in my HP PSC 1315 is already near empty?
Yes. To continue printing, just press the OK button on the printer control panel or click OK on the computer screen to clear the ‘Low on Ink' error message.
How would I know if it's time to get a new HP ink cartridge?
You should get a new HP ink cartridge once the ink level warning flashes on the printer display. This warning usually says “Low on Ink”.
Where do I position the black cartridge and the tri-color ink cartridge inside the HP PSC 1315?
When installing the black ink cartridge, insert it into the right slot. The tri-color cartridge, on the other hand, should be inserted into the left slot.