PSC 1350Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Buy Inkjets.com's high-quality remanufactured HP PSC 1350 ink cartridges and enjoy exceptional quality prints, excellent page yield and superior print performance
The HP PSC 1350 is a multifunction machine that can print, scan, and copy. It comes with printing speeds of up to 17 pages per minute in monochrome and 12 pages per minute in color. With its max resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this unit is a must-have in any small office.
At Inkjets.com, we’ll make sure that your printer gets the right partner. We have black, tri-color, and photo ink cartridges available. You can also purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack or our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack for a better, much lower per-cartridge deal. Order at least $30 worth of products today and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
Compatible ink for HP PSC 1350
The HP PSC 1350 uses HP 56, HP 57, and HP 58 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1350v, PSC 1350xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install remanufactured HP PSC 1350 ink cartridges:
- Turn your printer on and lower the print carriage access door.
- To remove an old cartridge, push down on its top then pull it out of the slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and pull on the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, push it into its corresponding slot at a slight angle, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color ink and photo ink?
For standard printing jobs, your printer will need to use both the tri-color cartridge and the black cartridge. But for high-quality photo printing, you need to swap the black ink with the photo ink.
Is there any way to get in touch in case something goes wrong my cartridges?
Yes, there is. Please feel free to reach our stellar customer team via phone call or live chat, and we’ll gladly walk you through any issue that you’re encountering.
I’m planning on buying in bulk. How long can I store these cartridges?
Our cartridges will be good for 18 to 24 months in storage. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.