HP PSC 1350v Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
A photo and document printer, a copier, and a flatbed scanner in one—the HP PSC 1350V is everything you need to get all those printing, copying, and scanning tasks done. Yes, this all-in-one compact product not only saves you money but also time and effort, so you can focus on the more important tasks for the day. And when it's time to get replacement HP ink cartridges, you can simply do your shopping online. Here at Inkjets, we offer more affordable but the same high-quality options for your HP PSC 1350V. Our HP 56 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, for one, costs up 50% less than the OEM, but it's designed to work and fit just like the original. Contact us if you want to know more about our remanufactured HP ink cartridges and other products.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 1350V:
- Make sure that the HP PSC 1350V is on. Then, lower the paper tray.
- Open the ink carriage access door and wait until the ink carriage moves to the center of the machine.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from the carriage by pushing down on it. Then, pull it out toward you to remove it from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and remove the plastic tape from the cartridge before installing.
- Insert the new cartridge at a 30- to 45-degree angle and press up until it locks into place.
- Close the ink carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I removed the empty tri-color ink cartridge on my HP PSC 1350V without replacing it yet. Can I still print a few pages in black?
No. You must install a new tri-color ink cartridge first in order for your PSC 1350V to work.
When is a photo ink cartridge ideal to use?
A photo ink cartridge is ideal to use when you print mostly photos, graphics, and other color images.
I removed the black ink cartridge temporarily. Any storage tips?
If you remove the black ink cartridge and insert the photo cartridge in its place, you must keep it secured when not in use. You may put it in a print cartridge protector or an airtight container until you are ready to insert it back into the printer.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PSC 1350v Ink
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95