PSC 1355Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1355
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1355, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door. This will move the ink cartridge carriage to the center of the machine. Wait until ink cartridge carriage stops moving before continuing.
- Release the old ink cartridge from its slot by pushing down on it.
- Pull out old the ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at an upward angle. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All our remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 56 (C6656AN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 1355 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and store them in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.