PSC 1403Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
With print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 and speeds up to 18 pages per minute, the HP PSC 1403 ensures you get professional-looking results when you need it. With a monthly duty cycle of 5,000 prints, it's sure to be dependable enough to handle even your most demanding printing requirements. The HP PSC 1403 also offers scan resolutions up to 600 x 2400 dpi and copying speeds up to 18 pages per minute. Replacement cartridges for the HP PSC 1403 include remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Enjoy up to 32% in discounts when you buy these replacement ink cartridges individually or get even bigger savings when you take advantage of our three-piece combo packs. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1403
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1403 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Load A4- or letter-sized plain paper into the machine.
- Lower ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Lightly press down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle into its corresponding slot.
- Push new ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge carriage access door. Print alignment process starts after an ink cartridge is replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges that have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink. They also undergo the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 1403 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do! All our replacement ink cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know within a year of your purchase date and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.