HP PSC 1406 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1406
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP PSC 1406 printer fast and simple by following this handy guide:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then lower the print cartridge access door. The print carriage will move to its replacement position soon after.
- Once it stops, release the ink cartridge you want to replace by lightly pressing down on it. Pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Carefully pull off the sealing tape without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and thoroughly checked for components that will may require repair or replacement. Once they meet quality requirements, they are restocked with new, premium ink blend. With their benefits, remanufactured ink cartridges remain one of the best alternatives to OEMs.
Can you tell me more about these benefits?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more affordable, but are equal to OEMs when it comes to page yield and razor-sharp print resolution. Plus, remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly because of their reusability, so when you get them, you're actually helping save the environment.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP PSC 1406 printer. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.