PSC 1408Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Beautifully designed and reliable, the HP PSC 1408 printer can effectively meet all your serious printing needs. It offer print speeds of up to 18 black drafts, or up to 14 color drafts per minute at maximum color resolution of 4800x1200 dpi. But when it's already having issues with print quality, it might be time to get replacement ink cartridges. You'll find the highest quality options at Inkjets.com, your trusted provider of ink solutions. Check out our HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which makes short work of any print job with its superior page yield. When it comes to razor-sharp resolution, this option are on the same level as OEMs—expect in price tag. Our remanufactured ink combo pack is guaranteed more affordable, allowing you to print more without spending more. Order this option today and enjoy up to 59% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1408
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP PSC 1408 printer:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then lower the print cartridge access door to open it. The print carriage will automatically move to its replacement position.
- When the print carriage stops, release the ink cartridge you want to replace by lightly pressing down on it. Remove it from its slot by pulling it toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully strip off the sealing tape from the cartridge without making contact the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. The number you'll actually get, however, is based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP PSC 1408 printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included with our HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, have met quality specifications before they are reused with new, premium ink. They are guaranteed safe to use with your printer model, while allowing for exceptional print quality at a fraction of the cost.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them on the same day.