HP PSC 1408 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1408
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP PSC 1408 printer:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then lower the print cartridge access door to open it. The print carriage will automatically move to its replacement position.
- When the print carriage stops, release the ink cartridge you want to replace by lightly pressing down on it. Remove it from its slot by pulling it toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully strip off the sealing tape from the cartridge without making contact the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. The number you'll actually get, however, is based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP PSC 1408 printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included with our HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, have met quality specifications before they are reused with new, premium ink. They are guaranteed safe to use with your printer model, while allowing for exceptional print quality at a fraction of the cost.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them on the same day.