HP PSC 1410xi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A fast and reliable printer isn't that hard to find—just get the HP PSC 1410xi, which offers print speeds of up to 18 black drafts per minute, or up to 14 color drafts per minute. This is augmented by its 4800x1200 dpi maximum color resolution, allowing for those clear, professional prints. Getting high-quality replacement ink cartridges for this printer is also stress-free, especially when you have Inkjets.com as your trusted provider. We offer the HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. Its exceptional page yield ensures uninterrupted printing, which in turn, allows for increased productivity in the workplace. This combo pack is more affordable than its OEM counterpart, but can match the latter when it comes to detailed, razor-sharp resolution. Don't miss this deal by ordering today. You can get up to 59% off and free shipping for order worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? No worries—replace the old cartridge in your HP PSC 1410xi with a new one by following these simple steps:
- Confirm that the printer is switched on, then lower the print cartridge access door. Wait until the print carriage stops moving at its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge from the carriage by lightly pressing down on it. Using a thumb and forefinger, slide it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Holding only the black plastic, carefully peel off the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle, pushing forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
No problem! The most essential thing to do is store them properly. This means keeping your unopened ink cartridges away from harsh lighting. Make sure the space they're stored in isn't subject to extreme thermal changes, as well. Instead, it's a better idea to store them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled to retain their composition and quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The ink cartridges included with our HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack are guaranteed safe to use with your HP PSC 1410xi printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their clients?
Your greater peace of mind is our priority. That's why our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100 satisfaction guarantee.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PSC 1410xi Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95