PSC 1510Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1510
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Special Price $13.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Check that power is on.
- Load paper.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down to release the ink cartridge, and then remove it from the slot. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape using the pull tab.
- Slide the ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need both Tri-Color ink and Photo ink?
For basic printing, you’ll usually need a black ink cartridge as well as a tri-color ink cartridge. These are for your general printing needs such as monochrome and colored documents. If you want to print quality photos, we suggest you get Photo ink, as this ink will not only work better with your photo paper, but will also provide you with great results.
My ink isn’t working as it’s supposed to, how do I fix this?
First, make sure that you have the correct cartridge for your printer. Next, ensure that it’s been properly installed. These two can cause issues with your printing quality. If you’re still having problems, our customer support team is ready to help you through call or chat.
How is a remanufactured cartridge eco-friendly?
We make use of remanufactured cartridges because first, it allows us to provide you with high quality ink supplies at a much lower cost. Second, making use of remanufactured cartridges helps keep usable items that can be recycled from being turned into trash. This not only lessens printer waste, but also reduces what resources would be used to create a new cartridge.