PSC 1510Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP Psc 1510 All-in-one can print, copy, and scan in one machine and is great for a busy home. With print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute in monochrome and 15 pages per minute in color at a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, you'll never find yourself waiting to use the printer or complaining about the quality.
You can supply your multifunction machine with Inkjets.com to get quality at a low price. Our HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack will keep you covered for all your basic printing needs for up to 660 pages combined. Shop with us today and see if you qualify for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1510v, PSC 1510xi
- Best SellerHP 92 & 93 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$34.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 92 (C9362WN) Black
- (1) HP 93 (C9361WN) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$30.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Best SellerHP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN)
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Check that power is on.
- Load paper.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down to release the ink cartridge, and then remove it from the slot. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape using the pull tab.
- Slide the ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need both Tri-Color ink and Photo ink?
For basic printing, you’ll usually need a black ink cartridge as well as a tri-color ink cartridge. These are for your general printing needs such as monochrome and colored documents. If you want to print quality photos, we suggest you get Photo ink, as this ink will not only work better with your photo paper, but will also provide you with great results.
My ink isn’t working as it’s supposed to, how do I fix this?
First, make sure that you have the correct cartridge for your printer. Next, ensure that it’s been properly installed. These two can cause issues with your printing quality. If you’re still having problems, our customer support team is ready to help you through call or chat.
How is a remanufactured cartridge eco-friendly?
We make use of remanufactured cartridges because first, it allows us to provide you with high quality ink supplies at a much lower cost. Second, making use of remanufactured cartridges helps keep usable items that can be recycled from being turned into trash. This not only lessens printer waste, but also reduces what resources would be used to create a new cartridge.