HP PSC 1510v InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1510v
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Special Price $13.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 1510v all-in-one printer, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the paper tray is down and plain white letter- or A4-sized paper is loaded.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- Lightly press down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Note: A cartridge alignment sheet prints after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 92 (C9362WN) black, HP 93 (C9361WN) tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed HP PSC 1510v cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as checked for damaged or faulty parts that are then repaired or replaced to guarantee optimal printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. All also come with 100% money-back guarantees for your protection.
Where does the HP 99 photo ink cartridge go?
HP 99 (C9369WN) replacement photo ink cartridges go where HP 92 (C9362WN) black ink cartridges are installed. Remove a black ink cartridge from the slot on the right to make way for a photo ink cartridge to take advantage of a six-ink system for enhanced image quality. Store the black ink cartridge in the printer's included cartridge protector while not in use.