PSC 2108Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Expect only speedy and excellent performance from the HP PSC 2108. It can print up to 14 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 12 color pages per minute. You'll also get the crisp, professional pages you want with its optimized 1200x1200 dpi resolution. But make sure you always have extra ink cartridges ready should the printer run out. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. We offer a wide selection of remanufactured ink cartridges to better meet all your print, copy and scanning needs. These include our HP 28 (C8728AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which offers good page yield and the same high-quality print results as OEMs. For your greater peace of mind, our replacement cartridges also come with solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee. Order now for a 33% discount, plus free shipping for items worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2108
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP PSC 2108 printer the easy, proper way:
- Turn on the printer, then open the print cartridge door by lifting the handle, until the door locks into place. Wait until the print carriage stops at its replacement position.
- Raise the latch of the used ink cartridge to release it, then remove the cartridge by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully peel off the sealing tape from the cartridge while avoiding contact with the copper strips and in nozzles.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place. Pull the end of the latch toward you, press down until it stops, and then release.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
If you've ordered some of our HP 28 (C8728AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and aren't planning to use them anytime soon, keep them away from strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures. This means storing them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space, where it's also clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials. This helps retain the ink quality and make the cartridges last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
We offer only top-tier yet cost-effective ink cartridges. Aside from full access to our excellent options, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Any details about shipping?
We want your items to reach you as fast as possible. That's why we offer fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders amounting $30 or more are shipped for free.