HP PSC 2171 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2171
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 8 simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 2171:
- Check if the power of your HP PSC 2171 is turned on.
- Lift the handle to open the ink carriage access door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the center.
- Lift the cartridge latch to release the old ink cartridge. Then, remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and gently remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the cartridge inside firmly until it is completely secured.
- Press down on the cartridge latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the ink carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm experiencing problems with printing. Would this be resolved by replacing the ink cartridges on my HP PSC 2171?
It is most likely. But before you replace the cartridges, try printing a self-test report first to know if the printing issues are due to clogged nozzles and not because of damaged cartridges or low ink level. If the report shows clogged nozzles, then clean the printhead.
I am replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo ink cartridge. What is the best way to keep the black ink cartridge secured for future use?
If you are replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo ink cartridge, you may store the black cartridge in the print cartridge protector, which is designed to keep it secured when it is not being used.
If I ordered the wrong ink cartridge for my HP printer, can I still cancel it?
Yes, but only if the order has not yet been shipped. Contact us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com, so we can assist you.