PSC 2175Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP PSC 2175 is a multifunction machine, featuring printing, copying, and scanning capabilities. It can print and copy at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute in monochrome, and 13 pages per minute in color. This machine is perfect for household use. Supplement your home printing needs by ordering from Inkjets.com.
Our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack will keep you supplied for document and photo printing at home. When you buy from Inkjets.com, you not only get high quality ink at great prices, but you also get the convenience of having it delivered straight to your door. Browse our store today and see what ink supplies we can offer you.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2175
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the unit, then open the print-carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place. The print carriage moves to the center of the unit.
- After the carriage stops moving, lift the latch to release the print cartridge, then pull it toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge, store it in the print cartridge protector.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape.
- Push the new print cartridge into the appropriate slot until it clicks into place.
- The tri-color print cartridge goes on the left and the black or photo print cartridge goes on the right.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press down until it stops, and then release. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe for the environment?
Absolutely. Our remanufactured cartridges are made from recycled cartridges. Buying remanufactured helps promote the use of recycled goods, and reduces waste. We suggest further recycling your used cartridges to encourage the use of remanufactured cartridges.
How are colored ink and photo ink different?
Color ink is the standard cartridge used for document printing in color. If you want to be able to print high quality photos at home, you can replace your black ink cartridge with photo ink. This gives your printer access to not only your colored ink cartridge, but extra ink through the photo ink cartridge.
How does your warranty work?
If you find yourself unsatisfied with our products, we’ll give your money back, no questions asked, within a year from your date of purchase. Just contact our customer support team to avail of our warranty.