PSC 2175xiCartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP PSC 2175XI is a multifunction machine built for home use. It has printing, copying, and scanning capabilities, and boasts print and copy speeds of up to 18 pages per minute in monochrome, and 13 pages per minute in color. When used with Inkjets.com supplies, you’ll be able to work on any project at home without breaking the bank.
Whether you use our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack or our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, you'll be getting professional quality ink at a low price. We guarantee you'll find our products just as good as, if not better than, genuine HP supplies. Order from us by 3PM PST and we’ll ship your products on the same day.
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2175xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the unit, then open the print-carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place. The print carriage moves to the center of the unit.
- After the carriage stops moving, lift the latch to release the print cartridge, then pull it toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge, store it in the print cartridge protector.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape.
- Push the new print cartridge into the appropriate slot until it clicks into place.
- The tri-color print cartridge goes on the left and the black or photo print cartridge goes on the right.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press down until it stops, and then release. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a cartridge that’s been recycled to be used again. These cartridges are carefully inspected, cleaned, and refilled with new ink, and pass our strict quality control processes before being sent to our customers.
What’s the page yield of these cartridges?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 450, our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 400, and our HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 140. The final page count will depend on the settings used for daily printing.
Is your shipping limited only to the US?
For now, yes, we only ship to US addresses. This includes all US states, all US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.