HP PSC 2410v InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2410v
- Special Price $37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP Ink 56, 57, 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
3 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
3 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out the following steps on how to successfully replace the ink cartridge in your HP PSC 2410v printer:
- Turn on your printer, then open the print cartridge access door. You can do this by lifting the handle until it locks into place.
- You'll find the print carriage at the far right side of the printer. Wait for the ramp below the print carriage to lower before removing the ink cartridge.
- Once the carriage stops moving and the ramp has lowered, release the ink cartridge by lifting the latch. Push down on it and pull it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package and gently remove the plastic tape via pull tab. Touch only the plastic body of the cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge below the metal bar at a slight angle into the correct slot until it clicks into place. Press down on the latch until it stops. The latch should catch below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Just make sure to keep them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. Avoid storing them near windows, cooling systems or humidifiers. If they're inside a cabinet or closet, make sure they don't come into contact with gaseous materials. This way, your unopened ink cartridges will still have their quality and original composition when you do actually open them for use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Yes, and here are the reasons they are the ideal purchase: remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 56, 57 & 58 cartridges included in our combo pack, offer full compatibility with your HP PSC 2410v printer. They are more cost-effective while providing the same page yield and quality print results of OEM versions. Plus, they are recyclable, which makes them eco-friendly.
When can I get my new ink cartridges?
Don't worry—you won't wait long. Just place your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays and we'll ship them to you same-day. We'll even ship them for free if your orders amount to $30 or more.