HP PSC 380 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The HP PSC 380 is a multi-function machine. Ideal for homes and small offices, it lets you go address more than just your printing needs, providing you with a dependable partner in ensuring you stay productive day in and day out. Efficient and easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP PSC 380 include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. These replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with discounts of up to 58% off. Buy $30 and above and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 380, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place.
- Lift latch to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press it down until it stops, and then release it. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close print cartridge access door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All our remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 380 and won't void the printer warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of prints and copies that ink cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall costs per page. Replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.