HP PSC 500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP PSC 500 is a handy multifunction color printer that's also built for scanning and copying. It's also compact in size and can easily fit in your workplace without the fuss. To make printing even better, pair up your machine with ink cartridges that are easy on the budget but are guaranteed to deliver stellar results. Here at Inkjets.com, we offer top quality cartridges for your HP PSC 500. Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge contains premium black ink that's ideal for monochrome printing. We also have our HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge which will ensure that your images and photos are vivid and professional-looking. Our ink cartridges come with a 1-year warranty and you can rest assured that we will be there in the event that you encounter quality-related issues. Plus, we will ship your order for free if you shop more than , so call us now and start saving on the ink!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge access door and then pull its latch til it's raised and fully extended.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot by raising the latch and pulling it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape by pulling it by the tab. Remember not to touch the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to prevent ink failures after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer making sure that the print label is facing towards you. Lower the latch when you're done.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 690 pages. Please remember that an ink cartridge's page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. You can help ensure that the quality of the ink is protected by storing unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
Can I use this ink with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of HP printers including HP Deskjet 920, PSC 950, and Deskjet 940C. Please feel free to call us should you require help in finding the right ink for your printer.