PSC 500Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 500
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge access door and then pull its latch til it's raised and fully extended.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot by raising the latch and pulling it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape by pulling it by the tab. Remember not to touch the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to prevent ink failures after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer making sure that the print label is facing towards you. Lower the latch when you're done.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 690 pages. Please remember that an ink cartridge's page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. You can help ensure that the quality of the ink is protected by storing unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
Can I use this ink with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of HP printers including HP Deskjet 920, PSC 950, and Deskjet 940C. Please feel free to call us should you require help in finding the right ink for your printer.