HP PSC 500xi InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 500xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP PSC 500xi,simply follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place.
- Lift latch to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you, press it down until it stops, and then release it. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close print cartridge access door. Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 15 (C6615DN) black and HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PSC 500xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.