PSC 750Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 750
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and open the print carriage access door. Wait until the print carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- To release an old cartridge, press down lightly on its top, then pull the lower section of its latch.
- Pull up the old cartridge from its slot
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Insert it into its corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Close your printer’s carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high yield cartridges?
High-yield cartridges are those that carry more ink than their standard-sized counterparts. In this case, our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages, while our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To keep them from drying up before their expiration date, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I’m encountering issues installing my cartridge. How do I contact you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please contact us via live chat or phone call—whichever is more convenient for you—and we’ll gladly walk you through the installation process.