HP PSC 760 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP PSC 760 is a handy multifunction machine that's built for colored and monochrome printing, copying, and scanning. You can print in resolution as high as 2400x1200 dpi without compromising your efficiency with its 11 ppm printing speed. If you want to maximize your printer's features without creating a dent on your budget, we have the answer her at Inkjets.com. You can enjoy high quality prints for a fraction of the price with our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge. Both of these ink cartridges contain a premium blend of pigments that will always register sharply on paper without a smear. You can even save further when you avail our HP 15 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. Plus, we will ship your order for free when you shop more than ! Call us today and we'd be glad to help you save on ink!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's cartridge access door and then raise its latch until it is up and completely extended.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer by raising the latch and pulling the cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and peel off the protective tape carefully. Do not touch the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzles to prevent ink failures later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its proper slot and push until it locks into place. Then, lower the ink cartridge latch.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink cartridge?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge which can yield 600 pages, while our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages. Please keep in mind that if you print frequently or use the optimal print settings, the total yield of an ink cartridge may change.
Does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. You can help protect the quality of your ink by keeping them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight. It is also advisable that you only open a box of ink when you're ready to use it to prevent it from drying up.
How soon will my order be shipped?
Here at Inkjets.com, we observe a same-day shipping policy for all orders placed by 3PM PST from Monday to Thursday. All orders made between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.