HP PSC 950 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 950
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 950:
- Begin by turning on the power of the PSC 950.
- Open the print cartridge door by raising the handle above the output tray. The carriage will then move to its center position.
- When the carriage becomes idle and quiet, lift up the cartridge latch, and then remove the old ink cartridge.
- Use the green pull tab in removing the sealing tape covering the nozzles of the replacement ink cartridge. Never touch the gold-colored contacts.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure that it is fully seated before you continue with the next step.
- Hold the print cartridge latch down until you hear it click into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Your HP machine is now ready for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when a low ink level alert appears on the HP PSC 950 printer panel?
Yes. Just press OK on your HP printer panel to continue printing. But, we highly suggest you get a replacement HP ink cartridge soon to prevent any printing downtime when the old cartridge gets totally expended.
What is the shelf life of your Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
Our Remanufactured HP 78 can last for 18 to 24 months when stored properly in a cool dry place and in an upright position while sealed in its original packaging.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, including the HP 78, are covered by a full-year, money-back warranty.