HP PSC 950 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
HP's PSC 950 is a multifunction printer that has everything that you need especially for average printing. It can print, copy, fax, and scan with utmost speed and efficiency. Plus, it allows direct photo printing via Sony memory stick and Compactflash. It also offers fast black and white printing at 12 pages per minute. For high-quality but low-priced replacement HP PSC 950 ink cartridges, choose only Inkjets. We've included the HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge in our selection so you can save money while printing. We stand behind everything we ship out to you—100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, let us know.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 950:
- Begin by turning on the power of the PSC 950.
- Open the print cartridge door by raising the handle above the output tray. The carriage will then move to its center position.
- When the carriage becomes idle and quiet, lift up the cartridge latch, and then remove the old ink cartridge.
- Use the green pull tab in removing the sealing tape covering the nozzles of the replacement ink cartridge. Never touch the gold-colored contacts.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure that it is fully seated before you continue with the next step.
- Hold the print cartridge latch down until you hear it click into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Your HP machine is now ready for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when a low ink level alert appears on the HP PSC 950 printer panel?
Yes. Just press OK on your HP printer panel to continue printing. But, we highly suggest you get a replacement HP ink cartridge soon to prevent any printing downtime when the old cartridge gets totally expended.
What is the shelf life of your Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
Our Remanufactured HP 78 can last for 18 to 24 months when stored properly in a cool dry place and in an upright position while sealed in its original packaging.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, including the HP 78, are covered by a full-year, money-back warranty.