HP PSC 950vr Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP PSC 950vr offers maximum printing speeds of up to 12 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 color pages per minute. An impressive 2400x1200 dpi optimized resolution ensures every print is clear and pro-quality. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality options. Our HP 15 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack allows unhampered printing with its superior page yield. Because it uses the same premium ink as branded versions, this multipack ensures razor-sharp, vibrant print output—only at a more budget-friendly price. Order today and get up to 47% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this handy guide, you can easily replace the ink cartridge in your HP PSC 950vr printer. Here are the steps:
- Make sure the power is on, then raise the print cartridge access door. The print carriage will move automatically to its replacement position.
- Lift the cartridge latch, then grasp the handle at the top of the used ink cartridge. Remove the cartridge by pulling it forward and lifting it out of the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag. Remove the sealing tape carefully, while holding only the black plastic.
- Push the new cartridge firmly into the empty slot, with its label facing you. Close the latch and push down until the latch snaps firmly into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have a long shelf life. But they'll need proper storage to retain their quality, especially if you're not using them anytime soon. First, keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Next, make sure the space they're stored in is clean and dust-free. Finally, store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials because these can degrade their composition.
How soon do I get my HP 15 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo?
You'll get them in no time. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP PSC 950vr. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.