Cartridge prices starting at $6.95The Kodak ESP 3.2 All-in-One is a multifunction printer that offers high quality prints for any home and small office settings. It also has Supports Google Cloud Print and Kodak Email Print Service making it more efficient.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before you begin replacing the cartridges, make sure that you have the right ink replacements for your Kodak Esp 3.2 printer. If you proceed to replacing the cartridges without the new cartridges on hand, your printer head's nozzles may dry out.
- Plug your Kodak printer to a power supply. Then, press its power on. Only skip this step if your device is already on.
- Gently lift upwards your printer's access door. In return, the printer head will automatically move at the access area.
- Pinch the expended's cartridge tab to release it from its position. Then, lift upwards.
- Remove the packaging and the cap of the replacement cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot. Gently push down until it is securely in place.
- Lower the cartridge access door.
Cartridges compatible with your Kodak ESP 3.2 Ink
Regular Price: $126.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $7.95