ESP 5210Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 5210
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to install compatible Kodak ESP 5210 ink cartridges. Simply follow this guide:
- Turn your printer on, and open its access door. Wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- To remove an old cartridge, pinch the tab and lift it out of the printhead.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Then, remove its protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Press down until you hear a click.
- Close your printer's access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a "high yield" cartridge?
High yield cartridges mean these carry more ink than standard-sized ones. In this case, our Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can print up to 770 pages, while our Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack can print up to 420 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
What's a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers to be compatible with your printer. We guarantee you 100% that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and then cleaned, so that they'll work well with your unit without voiding it warranty.
If I order the 8-piece combo, how long before these expire?
Our cartridges have a long shelf life--18 to 24 months, to be exact. Just make sure that you keep extra cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.