ESP 7250Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for ESP 7250
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the power button of your Kodak Esp 7250 to turn on. If it doesn't, its power cable may not be plugged-in. When the problem still persists, refer to the manual.
- The printer access door is located at the center of your pritner model. Gently lift it to open. Raise until it is completely open.
- The print head will automatically. Wait for it to stop.
- You can now take out the cartridge by pinching its tab and then, pulling it out of its slot. Take note that the black cartridge is at the left while the color is at the right.
- Open the packaging of your new ink cartridge. Take the new ink out and remove its protective cap.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Gently lower the access door until it is closed.