Kodak ESP 7250 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95The Kodak ESP 7250 All-In-One is a small printer that offers multiple features, making it great for home or small office settings. It provides exceptional photos and text at a reliable speed. Its Wi-Fi capability also allows you to print from your phone, providing you with more convenience.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the power button of your Kodak Esp 7250 to turn on. If it doesn't, its power cable may not be plugged-in. When the problem still persists, refer to the manual.
- The printer access door is located at the center of your pritner model. Gently lift it to open. Raise until it is completely open.
- The print head will automatically. Wait for it to stop.
- You can now take out the cartridge by pinching its tab and then, pulling it out of its slot. Take note that the black cartridge is at the left while the color is at the right.
- Open the packaging of your new ink cartridge. Take the new ink out and remove its protective cap.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Gently lower the access door until it is closed.
Cartridges compatible with your Kodak ESP 7250 Printer
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $31.95
770 Page Yield
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $6.95
420 Page Yield
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $7.95