ESP 9250Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
The Kodak ESP 9250 All-in-One Printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. It boasts a print speed of up to 32 pages per minute in monochrome and 30 pages per minute in color, with a print resolution of 9600 optimized dpi for high-resolution color photo printing and 1200x1200 dpi for monochrome text. This machine promises value and versatility.
Maximize your printer use by shopping for your ink supplies at Inkjets.com. Our Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures that you'll have enough ink, and a few spares, for whatever printing job you have at home. Order from us today and enjoy professional quality supplies at a great discount, or your money back if you find we don't meet your expectations.
Shop Cartridges for ESP 9250
- Best SellerKodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerKodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Lift the printer access door, and wait for the carriage to move to the access position. The ink cartridges are located in the printhead.
- Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge and lift it out of the printhead.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down on the ink cartridge tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge made by a third party manufacturer. These cartridges are carefully made to work seamlessly with your printer. We guarantee that our compatible cartridges are completely safe to use with your printer and won’t cause you any problems.
If I buy the combo packs, will my inks last in storage?
Yes. Our cartridges for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 18-24 months. We suggest keeping your extra inks in a cool, dark place far from sunlight to maximize shelf life. It’s also best to keep it in its original packaging until use.
How do I avail of free shipping?
To get free shipping, you must meet two requirements. First, your order must have a shipping location within the mainland USA. Second, your order must exceed $30 total. If you meet both requirements, you’ll get your shipping for free.