Kodak ESP 2150 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 2150
- Compatible Kodak 30XL Ink Cartridge 8-Pack High-Yieldincludes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $43.95 As low as $38.958 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Kodak 30XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 30XL Black
- (1) 30XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Plug your Kodak Esp Office 2150 to a power supply/outlet. Then, press its power button. If the printer is already on, proceed to the next step.
- Lift the cartridge access door of your printer. Raising this component will make the cartriage carriage move to a more accessible position.
- Your printer comes with two cartridges - black on the left side and color on the other. Choose which one you need to remove.
- Then, pinch the tab of the empty cartridge.
- Take out the cartridge from the printer's carriage.
- Remove the new cartridge replacement from its box. Don't forget to take out its cap as well.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot. Press down until you hear it click in place.
- Lower the access door.