ESP 2150Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The Kodak ESP 2150 is a compact printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. Its wireless connectivity lets you print from anywhere, and provides even more convenience by automatically detecting paper size with its intelligent paper sensor.
Shop Cartridges for ESP 2150
- Best SellerCompatible Kodak 30XL Ink Cartridge 8-Pack High-Yield
includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerKodak 30XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$18.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 30XL Black
- (1) 30XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Plug your Kodak Esp Office 2150 to a power supply/outlet. Then, press its power button. If the printer is already on, proceed to the next step.
- Lift the cartridge access door of your printer. Raising this component will make the cartriage carriage move to a more accessible position.
- Your printer comes with two cartridges - black on the left side and color on the other. Choose which one you need to remove.
- Then, pinch the tab of the empty cartridge.
- Take out the cartridge from the printer's carriage.
- Remove the new cartridge replacement from its box. Don't forget to take out its cap as well.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot. Press down until you hear it click in place.
- Lower the access door.