Hero 2.2Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Print from connected devices with the Kodak Hero 2.2. It features cloud printing capability and mobile printing so you can print from anywhere in your home or office using your tablet, smartphone, or laptop. It helps you save time and paper, thanks to its sleek 3.8 cm interface, fast printing speeds, and two-sided printing and faxing. Don't go elsewhere if you need to replace its ink cartridges soon because we've got the replacements you need right here at reasonably low prices. Whether you need the Kodak 30XL (1341080) Compatible Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge or the Kodak 30XL (1550532) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, Inkjets has got you covered. Submit your order before 3:00 PM PST on a regular business day to get same-day shipping. Shipping fee is also waived on US continental orders $30 and up.
Shop Cartridges for Hero 2.2
- Best SellerCompatible Kodak 30XL Ink Cartridge 8-Pack High-Yield
includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerKodak 30XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$18.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 30XL Black
- (1) 30XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is an easy guide to help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Kodak HERO 2.2:
- Check if your Kodak HERO 2.2 is powered on.
- Lift up the printer access door. Then, wait until the carriage moves and stops at the replacement position.
- Slide the empty ink cartridge out of the printhead. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its packaging. Always remember to remove its protective cap.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the printhead until an audible click is heard.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the ink levels from the Kodak Hero 2.2 control panel?
To check the ink levels from your printer control panel, press Home, select Maintenance, and then press OK. Select Check Ink Levels and press OK.
The Kodak Hero 2.2 won't recognize the newly installed ink cartridges. What could be the problem?
If your Kodak Hero 2.2 won't recognize the newly installed cartridges, it could be that they are not properly seated in the printhead. Remove the cartridges one at a time and reinstall the cartridge properly. Make sure to press down on it until it clicks into place.
Where should I store unused compatible Kodak ink cartridges?
You must store unused compatible Kodak ink cartridges in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.