Hero 2.2Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for Hero 2.2
- Compatible Kodak 30XL Ink Cartridge 8-Pack High-Yield
includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 30XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$18.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 30XL Black
- (1) 30XL Color
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 425 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is an easy guide to help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Kodak HERO 2.2:
- Check if your Kodak HERO 2.2 is powered on.
- Lift up the printer access door. Then, wait until the carriage moves and stops at the replacement position.
- Slide the empty ink cartridge out of the printhead. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its packaging. Always remember to remove its protective cap.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the printhead until an audible click is heard.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the ink levels from the Kodak Hero 2.2 control panel?
To check the ink levels from your printer control panel, press Home, select Maintenance, and then press OK. Select Check Ink Levels and press OK.
The Kodak Hero 2.2 won't recognize the newly installed ink cartridges. What could be the problem?
If your Kodak Hero 2.2 won't recognize the newly installed cartridges, it could be that they are not properly seated in the printhead. Remove the cartridges one at a time and reinstall the cartridge properly. Make sure to press down on it until it clicks into place.
Where should I store unused compatible Kodak ink cartridges?
You must store unused compatible Kodak ink cartridges in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.