Hero 6.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for Hero 6.1
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 10XL Black
- (1) 10 Color
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Kodak HERO 6.1, simply follow the steps below:
- Turn on the HERO 6.1.
- Open the access door, and wait for the carriage to move to the access position.
- Squeeze the tab on the empty ink cartridge, and then lift the cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead, and then press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my Kodak HERO 6.1 has run out of ink?
When an ink cartridge is out of ink, the HERO 6.1 LCD displays a message indicating that the black or the color ink cartridge already needs replacement.
Can I remove any empty ink cartridge from the HERO 6.1 without replacing it immediately?
No. It is important to keep any empty ink cartridge in the printer at all times to help prevent damage to the printhead. You may only remove it if you have a new cartridge ready for use.
I'm getting the Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack—up to how long does your compatible Kodak ink cartridge last in storage?
When stored properly in a cool, dry place and kept in its original sealed packaging, our compatible Kodak ink cartridge can last up to 2 years in storage.