Konica-Minolta Bizhub 250 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
When it comes to printing, making copies and scanning documents, the Konica-Minolta bizhub 250 can ensure fast and reliable performance. Just make sure you're using the best toner cartridge for the job. And looking for this isn't difficult at all—just turn to Inkjets.com, the leading source of the highest quality replacement toner cartridges. Check out our Konica-Minolta 8938413 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge. It comes with an impressive 17500-page yield, and can produce the same razor-sharp, premium black print output found in OEMs. But the clincher? Our option is more affordable, allowing for the best results minus the considerable expenses. Shop today and get up to 37% off, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't let an empty toner cartridge hamper an important print job. Replace it immediately by following this handy guide:
- Open the front door of your Konica-Minolta bizhub 250, then pull the toner hopper out toward you as far as possible.
- As you pull on the handle, flip up the toner cartridge holder. Carefully pull out the used toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hit one end of the new toner cartridge against a hard surface up to five times, then do it again with the other end.
- Shake the new toner cartridge up and down up to five times. This helps evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new cartridge into the toner hopper with its label facing up. Flip down the holder to lock it in place. Then, grab the seal of the new cartridge and slowly pull it off.
- Insert the toner hopper until it snaps into place, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better option?
Like their OEM versions, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges—like our Konica-Minolta 8938413 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge—can provide remarkable page yield and razor-sharp print output. However, their affordable price tag makes them the better choice, allowing you to get more printing done without the budget issues.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They have exceeded quality specifications and are guaranteed safe to use with your Konica-Minolta bizhub 250 without voiding warranties.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders amounting to $30 or more are also shipped for free.