Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Konica-Minolta bizhub 282 printer combines sleek style and reliable performance, making it the perfect option in a busy office. It boasts print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, with the first page out of the tray in just 5.3 seconds. This printer's comprehensive multi-tasking capabilities with standard copying, printing and scanning, plus optional fax, also ensure increased productivity in the workplace. Looking for great replacement toner cartridges for your Konica-Minolta bizhub 282 printer? Inkjets.com has the best choice for you--our Konica-Minolta 8938413 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge. With 17,500-page yield and premium ink blend, meeting your serious printing needs will be a cinch. It also comes with a solid 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get it today and take advantage of up to 40% discount. Oh, and you get free shipping for items worth $30 and more.
How To Replace Cartridge
With these easy steps, replacing the toner cartridge in your Konica-Minolta bizhub 282 printer is easy:
- Open the printer's front door.
- Pull the toner hopper out toward you as far as possible. While pulling on the handle, flip up the toner cartridge holder.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge carefully.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its wrapper. Shake it up and down a few times so the toner inside is distributed evenly.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the toner hopper with the label on it facing up.
- Flip down the cartridge holder to lock it into place. Grasp the seal on the new toner cartridge and slowly pull it toward you.
- Insert the toner hopper until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. For instance, the Konica-Minolta 8938413 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com use the same design and components as the original version. They are guaranteed compatible with your Konica-Minolta bizhub 282 printer without voiding its warranty.
Are compatible toner cartridges the better option?
Looking at the benefits they offer, then compatible toner cartridges actually is the better choice. They are more affordable than OEM cartridges, but are on par with them in page yield and quality print results. Add the fact that our Konica-Minolta 8938413 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges come with a solid one-year warranty and money-back, no questions asked guarantee and you have a definite win.
Any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Konica-Minolta bizhub 282, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printer models.