Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front printer door and then the toner cartridge door of your Konica Minolta Bizhub 751 printer.
- Hold the printer's colored toner cartridge holder. Pull it towards so you can reach the toner. Note: You don't have to take out the entire holder from the machine.
- Grab the toner and take it out of its holder.
- Take out the repalcement toner from its container.
- Loose its toner by tapping the toner on a flat solid surface. Give it 3 to 5 taps. Then, vigorously shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Put the toner cartridge on to the holder.
- Slide back in the toner holder. Simply push it back to the machine.
- Close the cartridge door, as well as the front cover.