Konica-Minolta DiALTA Di2010 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
A printer and copier in one, the Konica-Minolta DIALTA DI2010 makes it easy for small offices and businesses to stay on top of their everyday requirements, providing fast, quality prints and copies to address a variety of needs. Convenient to operate, it's a great addition to any workgroup serious about being productive.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Konica-Minolta DIALTA DI2010 include Konica Minolta 8937-753 (Type 205A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Available with discounts and rated to yield up to about 28,000 pages of prints and copies, these replacement toner cartridges offer incredible value for money.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Konica-Minolta DIALTA DI2010, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front panel to access the toner cartridge holder.
- Pull out the toner cartridge holder to get to the cartridge to be replaced.
- Hold the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out gently from the machine. Be mindful of grooves in the machine to ensure you can easily remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge holder. Make sure it is aligned with any grooves inside the machine.
- Push the toner cartridge holder back into the machine until it is securely in place.
- Close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Konica Minolta 8937-753 (Type 205A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Konica-Minolta DIALTA DI2010 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.