Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Prospect Pro205, Prevail Pro705 and many more!
- Buy 2 for $5.99 ea. (Save 33%)
- Buy 3 for $4.99 ea. (Save 44%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
Why spend much on genuine Lexmark cartridge if you can get the same high-quality prints with our Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge? Our Lexmark 100XL contains premium ink gradein bright cyan tone so you get that OEM-like shade of cyan in every print for less. With savings of up to 50% off the cost of original Lexmark cartridge this high-yield compatible Lexmark ink cartridge is all you need for all your home school or office printing needs. Buy two or three items and enjoy even bigger savings of up to 24% off our already low prices. All our compatible Lexmark ink cartridges can last up to 24 months in storage so you can stock up on these items. Shop now!
- With 100% money-back guarantee
- Offers consistent page yield of up to 600 pages
- Made compatible with Lexmark Genesis Interact Impact Interpret Platinum Pinnacle Prevail Prospect Pro and Prestige printers
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||L100K|
|OEM Ref #||100XL Cyan (14N1069)|
|Replaces OEM #s||100XL, 100, 14N1069, 14N0920|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- I haven't used the replacement 0 people found this helpfulI haven't used the replacement cartridge yet but the ink that is in the printer has about 1/3 cartridges left.
- Almost there 0 people found this helpfulHave to be real careful removing it from its plastic structure because it will leak ink before you can insert it into your printer.
- Poor Quality ink 0 people found this helpfulThe ink was terrible. It bled into each other. Everything looked pink even when all 4 colors were full of ink. It was spotty. I sent them all back. The only good thing was that they did give me a full refund.