Lexmark Compaq A1000 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
A copier, scanner, and printer in one, the Lexmark Compaq A1000 ticks all the boxes for a truly all-around partner in the office. Sleek enough as a desktop machine, it produces monochrome and color prints of up to 1200 dpi in resolution, ensuring rich blacks and vivid colors each time.
Inkjets.com carries replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq A1000. Available options include remanufactured Lexmark 70 (12A1970) black and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) color ink cartridges. Both already come with discounts but get our three-piece combo packs and you can enjoy even bigger savings.
Shop and more and you get free shipping. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq A1000, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Gently press the ink cartridge to be replaced at the back to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Push new ink cartridge back into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer front cover.
- Ink cartridges need to be aligned after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges
Remanufactured Lexmark 70 (12A1970) black and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) color ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges designed for the Lexmark Compaq A1000. They have been cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without losing out on print quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Compaq A1000 Printer
Regular Price: $47.99
Special Price $35.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $13.95