Lexmark Compaq A1500 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Compaq A1500
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq A1500, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Gently press the ink cartridge to be replaced at the back to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot.
- Push new ink cartridge back into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer front cover.
- Answer questions on printer's LCD display after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce.
What are the page yields for Lexmark 70 and Lexmark 80 ink cartridges?
Page yields for remanufactured Lexmark 70 (12A1970) black ink cartridges are 275 while Lexmark 80 (12A1980) color ink cartridges have page yields of 600.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Lexmark 70 and Lexmark 80 replacement ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq A1500. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, as well as checked for damaged or faulty parts that are then repaired or replaced to guarantee optimal printing performance.